Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Begining :)

Hello everybody. My name is Dorian and I'm 23 years old student from Poland. I really like to travel and make photos on my trips and in all other situations. My friends call me Paparazzi others say that I'm some kind of Maniac :). I don't have any spectacular hardware but pros say that it's not the camera which is making photos but the photographer. I think it's absolutely true but good set of camera and accesories is very helpful to show what a photograher had in mind while making a reality still and frozen in a photograph...

I hope You will like my photos. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

St. Dori from Kerfuur will I be the first?? :P Anyway, it doesn't matter.
U know, that I'm very bussy person and I haven't got much time, don't U?
I've told U that your photos are wonderful and I've always known that You're such a
talented boy :D You're going to be famous photographer in a few years :D
I hope to see new images soon...

Anonymous said...

I really like u... & u'r photos ;D